DesignerShoeBox delivers excellent style and superb comfort at great prices so your feet can stay sweet, jolly, and cozy with every step throughout the day. Shopping with DesignerShoeBox is easy. Take a look below to find out all the reasons why we're so awesome and how we work hard to make sure you feel just as awesome when shopping for shoes online.
- About DesignerShoeBox
- 100% Price Match Guarantee
- Safe Shopping Guarantee
- Super Easy Returns and Exchanges
- Fully Warranted, First-Quality Products
- Professional Customer Service
- Privacy Notice
Founded in 2002, DesignerShoeBox is a leading online retailer of designer shoes and accessories.
Originated in NYC, recently have moved our warehouse to the state of art facility in North East PA
DesignerShoeBox was built in response to customers' desires to shop a destination dedicated to shoes. Our site is built for these categories, and the passionate customers who shop them-- this is our focus. We are a unique store that offers our customers the ability to find what they want easily and we deliver it as quickly as possible-- reliably and securely. We take our shopping seriously--our staff is dedicated to providing the best possible experience, and our passion for shoes shows.
Back to Top
100% Price Match Guarantee
When you shop at DesignerShoeBox™, you don't just get a great pair of shoes. You also get the peace of mind in knowing that you got the best deal you could possibly find. The world holds many mysteries but whether or not you got the best deal for your shoes at DesignerShoeBox™ is not one of them. That's because every item you purchase with us is covered by an exclusive 125% Low Price Guarantee!
100% Price Match Guarantee
DesignerShoeBox.com is your destination for great styles, the best prices, and fast delivery. We're working hard to make sure our prices are the best around, but if you find another site that offers a lower price within two weeks after the date we ship your order, let us know and we'll credit your original payment method for the difference. And if we lower the price on our own site within 14 days of the shipment date, let us know and we'll refund you the difference as wellHowever, the following restrictions apply:
The price to be matched must be for an identical item in all respects,
(manufacturer, model, color, size, etc) and it must include any
applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- The price to be matched must come from an authorized stocking online dealer. It cannot come from a private individual, an online auction, or stores not located in the U.S.
- The price must NOT be a special sales price of any kind, including (but not limited to): limited-time sale price, "first time customer" promotional offer, paid or unpaid membership club price, coupon price, "liquidation" sale price, or "going out of business" sale price.
- We will NOT accept price comparisons on factory seconds, used, or damaged items.
- Guarantee applies to Web sites only, not brick-and-mortar stores.
To use your 100% Price Match Guarantee after you've purchased
and received your item from the DesignerShoeBox™ site, email us (sales@DesignerShoeBox.com
) the web address/URL where the item can be found at a lower price (limit one 100% Price Match Guarantee
credit per customer). You must email us within 14 days of your completed order. Within five days of receiving your request, we will verify
the information and credit your account. It's that simple!
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee is our way of showing that we care for you and that we'll do our best to make sure you and your feet lead a wonderful, happy life together.
Back to Top
Super Easy Returns or Exchanges (30 days of delivery)
We know that sometimes when your feet meet your shoes for the first time, it's a match made in heaven. And then sometimes ...... well, it's not. For those unlucky breaks, DesignerShoeBox™ has made returns and exchanges
fast and easy. Here's all you have to do:
If you want to return or exchange an item, simply return the shoes to:
1182 Memorial Highway,
Dallas, PA 18612
Within 5 business days after your item is received, you'll get either your replacement item shipped to you or credit
issued back to you in the same method you originally used to pay. Item must be in onriginal condition (tried on on carpet is Ok), shipped back within 30 days of delivery. It's that simple!
Back to Top
When you shop at DesignerShoeBox™, we guarantee that your credit card information will
always be safe and secure. We take strict security precautions to protect your transaction, including
the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encryption ensures
that any information you enter while using our secure server is encrypted
before being transmitted, so it is virtually impossible for any outside parties to
access or intercept your information. You're always safe when you shop at DesignerShoeBox.com.
Back to Top
Professional Customer Service
Know that first and foremost, we're here to serve you, our loyal, loving, shoe-obsessed customer. Your shopping experience means the world to
us, and all our systems and support team initiatives are focused on 100% customer
satisfaction. Expect fast, friendly and fantastic customer service at DesignerShoeBox™.
We will be your friend and accomplice in indulging your shoe addiction.
Whether you have questions about our merchandise or policies or if you just wanted to chat with someone about the latest celebrity gossip or the universe and the stars and our place in them--whatever the case may be, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Give us a ring at (570) 675-7777 or shoot us an email to: sales@DesignerShoeBox.com.
Now that you've discovered the pricing, value and great customer service found
at DesignerShoeBox™, let your friends in on the secret. Don't worry: there is more than enough buried treasure to go around.
Back to Top
Fully Warranted, First-Quality Products
DesignerShoeBox™ sells first quality merchandise and stands behind all its products
with full manufacturer warranties. Some competitors may sell "factory
seconds," "blemished," or "irregular" footwear. We don't. We carry only the highest quality footwear because you and your feet deserve that kind of 5-star treatment.
We guarantee your satisfaction!
Back to Top
Fast Shipping Guaranteed
DesignerShoeBox guarantees fast shipping so you can walk around with happy feet before you know it.
- Orders cleared by 2pm EST ship out the same business day.
- Orders placed between 2pm EST Friday and 11:59pm EST on
Sunday (or during a holiday) are generally shipped out on
the next business day within the 48 contiguous US states as
serviced by Federal Express, UPS and The United States Postal Service.
Free Shipping within continental U.S.!
DesignerShoeBox continues to show love to our customers. We offer Free (USPS Priority Mail) Shipping on all purchases for delivery within the contiguous United States.
- Most items are shipped within the next
business day after payment is received, with insurance and package tracking available
on most shipments.
NOTE: All US P.O. Boxes are shipped Economy Ground.
We do not ship to international P.O. boxes.
DesignerShoeBox is proud to be able to serve our friends and customers all around the world. We ship shoes to a host of countries, all listed below. Whether you're enjoying a drink beneath the Eiffel Tower or lounging in the Bahamas, you can be sure DesignerShoeBox will find a way to get your favorite shoes to you.
DesignerShoeBox’s international shipping charges do NOT include country specific custom taxes and duties associated with the delivery of your package. These fees must be paid by the customer directly to the delivery carrier at the time of delivery. Fortunately, we do pay for your brokerage fees associated with the shipment.
Shoes $35 first and $15 each additional pair
Boots $39 first and $16 each additional pair
Shoes $23.95 first and $6 each additional pair
Shoes $27.95 first and $8 each additional pair
Back to Top
DesignerShoeBox.com Privacy Notice
Last updated: October 31, 2006
What Personal Information About Customers Does DesignerShoeBox.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at DesignerShoeBox.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses DesignerShoeBox.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at DesignerShoeBox.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from DesignerShoeBox.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive promotional e-mail from us, please adjust your Communication Preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as Express Checkout purchasing, personalized greetings, and storage of items in Saved for Later or your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of DesignerShoeBox.com's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does DesignerShoeBox.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with our parent corporation, Amazon.com, Inc., and the subsidiaries it controls.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, we will include offerings directly from those businesses on DesignerShoeBox.com. In other cases, we may include joint offerings from DesignerShoeBox.com and these businesses on DesignerShoeBox.com. You can tell when a third party is involved in the offering, and we share customer information related to those offerings with that business.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of DesignerShoeBox.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Communication Preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that DesignerShoeBox.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of DesignerShoeBox.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of DesignerShoeBox.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
DesignerShoeBox.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with DesignerShoeBox.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To access account information, visit My Account.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain DesignerShoeBox.com features.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Communication Preferences.
- Tthe Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
Are Children Allowed to Use DesignerShoeBox.com?
DesignerShoeBox.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use DesignerShoeBox.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit DesignerShoeBox.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at DesignerShoeBox.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through DesignerShoeBox.com; provide information in My Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in Express Checkout settings; content of reviews and e-mails to us.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by our affiliates, Alexa Internet and A9.com; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at DesignerShoeBox.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, address book, and Express Checkout settings); and payment settings including credit card information.